A reminder

Please note: due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, we are not able to book any new ceremonies at the moment. Please check back to this page at the end of May 2020 for an update.

Notice of Civil Partnership

After you have booked your ceremony, you are both legally required to give a Notice of Civil Partnership, in person, at a Register Office.

It is with enormous regret that we have to inform you that, in response to this unprecedented public health crisis, and in line with the government’s advice on public gatherings, we are unable to continue offering our public facing service of taking appointments.

We will continue to monitor the situation, and heed government advice with the focus being on maintaining the health and safety of our staff and the public, and returning to full service when safe to do so.

Please check the home page for the latest information.

If either of you are foreign nationals, subject to immigration control, you must give your notices at a designated register office, like Islington.

If you are both EEA nationals you will need to contact the local register office where you live in order to give notice.

More information on giving notice can be found on GOV.UK